Acupressure is a form of an ancient Chinese healing therapy which uses an application of pressure to certain meridian points in the body. The human body has been researched to have fourteen meridians connected together to carry energy throughout the body system. These key meridians run from the fingertips, link to the brain, and each meridian connects to the associated organs.
Acupressure is a natural means of healing which offer numerous health benefits in treating and solving many health conditions. This can be through different means such as acupressure mats, acupressure footwear, and much more.
An acupressure mat can be simply defined as a self-applied acupuncture instrument made of a foam material covered with cotton and embedded with protruding plastic spikes. Many people are suffering from different kinds of health conditions such as joint pains, stress, neck pain, back pain, insomnia, and much more, and many of these pains cannot be thoroughly treated with common painkiller medications as those pains are on a daily basis due to our daily activities. This is one of the reasons you need a more natural means of healing some of these health issues to prevent you from going to drug store now and then.
Acupressure mat is the natural device you need to perform the work. Though there are electronic machines which can perform the same way; however, the price tag makes it unaffordable. Acupressure mat has been studied to be effective and affordable to compete with any expensive electronic digital therapy machines. This content promises to highlight the benefits, usage, and who can use acupressure mats. Let’s continue…
Benefits of Acupressure Mat
The benefits of acupressure mats cannot be over-emphasized. Acupressure mats are stress-free, and their works are beneficial to daily healthy life. A daily 8 – 10 hours work tends to get one tired at the end of the day, no matter how healthy the person is. A housewife tends to get tired at the end of the daily household work. A comfortable and good sleep is important to regain your strength for next day activities.
Acupressure mats are the answer, to touch all your body meridians to relieve you from your daily stress and ensure good sleep throughout the night. The use of acupressure mats reduces tiredness and ensures relaxed mind and body by reenergizing the hormones of your body to promote your body relaxation from inward. To achieve the best result of acupressure mats and to enjoy all the health benefits, you must know their usage techniques. Let’s quickly look at this before discussing its benefits.
How to Use Acupressure Mat
Many theories have suggested the use of acupressure mats. Some people enjoy using it on the floors, couches, chairs, beds, and any other comfortable places where they can get their body massaged daily without interference. Some set of people has also suggested the best time to use acupressure mats to be very early in the morning as soon you wake up.
Continuous practice helps to flush out toxin as well as other body waste material from the body. Below are the quick tips on the daily technical know-how of acupressure mats for best result:
- Put the acupressure mat on the bare floors to increase the massage intensity.
- If the intensity of the massager is highly painful, you can try using it on a chair or mattress.
- You can naked your skin to increase the massage intensity for better result.
- Use acupressure mat for 20 to 30 minutes daily in the morning and evening for quick relief.
- Always take a deep breath on the mat at the initial stage.
- The first 3 to 5 minutes may be painful, try to endure the pressure for perfect healing.
- Whenever you are using this acupressure mat, try to be gentle on your face, chest, and stomach.
Top Key Health Benefits of Acupressure Mat
Many people forget to realize that all their daily activities tell on the body and these can be realized late at night as they begin to feel the pain.
Aren’t you going to pay attention to your health for continuous daily activities? Are you going to be seeing your doctor now and then in your daily tight schedules?
The answer is right here. Acupressure mats are the answers that offer solutions to your daily health issues with just a few minutes of relaxation on the mat to touch all your body meridians that are concerned with your stress organs in the body. Yes! A few minutes does the job. Here are the benefits of using acupressure mat:
- Promotes quality sleep: One of the most celebrated benefits of the use of acupressure mat is regular quality sleep. Researchers have shown that our bodies require quality sleep to function well every day. A relaxing and soothing acupressure massage on the mat help your body relax and unwind the nerves as well as improve circulation of blood in the body which turns to help you sleep well.
- Relieves headache and pains: The use of acupressure mats also helps relieves headaches, pains, and other related problems such as migraine, backaches, and much more. A five minutes relaxation on acupressure mat helps steadily relieve of neck pain.
- Reduces and fights depression and anxiety level: Acupressure mats have been studied to provide consolation to help users balance their stress need and daily life demands. This, in turn, helps alleviate any form of depression and anxiety symptoms. The magic mat reduces the level of depression by triggering endorphins to make you feel better and confident.
- Alleviates menopausal and PMS symptoms: The use of acupressure mat by women who experience some premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms such as insomnia, sadness, fatigues, irritability, bloating, mood fluctuations, and headaches during their PMS has been studied to be beneficial in alleviating the symptoms. Acupressure mats can as well heal menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, knee aches, and depression.
- Cures restless leg syndrome: Another benefit of using acupressure mat is restless leg syndrome treatment. This is a kind of neurological disorder that may lead to sleeping problems as a result of uncanny sensations such as pulling, throbbing and leg movement tendency. Acupressure mat helps to exert pressure on associated meridians in the body to promote regular blood supply to the nerves and ensure healthy and flexible legs.
- Helps treat cancer and sclerosis: The use of acupressure mats have also been researched by a team of Swedish researchers to be helpful in the treatment of cancer and sclerosis. Acupressure mats have also been found useful to alleviate inflammation and heartburn.
Who Can Use Acupressure Mats?
There is no age or gender barrier in the usage of acupressure mats. The mats are known to relieve many health conditions such as insomnia, joint pains, back pains, and much more, and any person who is suffering from such conditions can use acupressure mats.
Below are the set people that can use acupressure mats:
- Those who cannot sleep regularly or suffer from insomnia due to stress.
- Sportspersons and other outdoors gamers.
- People who are suffering from body pains.
- Individuals who hike, trek, and actively take part in any forms of adventures sports.
- People who are experiencing chronic back or neck pains.
- Individuals who are suffering from pains in their foot, lower hips, and as well as any other sensitive parts of the body.
- If your daily work is tough, acupressure mats are beneficial to you.
However, the following people should avoid acupressure mats as a means of relaxing their body or treating other health conditions. They include:
- Pregnant women
- Acupressure mats are not advisable if you have sores, cuts or wounds on your skin.
- If you are using any form of anticoagulants or have a blood disorder, don’t use acupressure mats.
- Acupressure mats are not meant for you if you have sunburn or any other related skin disorders.
Key Facts about Acupressure Mats
Considering the numerous benefits of acupressure mats usage, many people believe that acupressure mats are not affordable or have one adverse effect or the other. Herewith, are some related key facts of acupressure mats:
- Acupressure mats are harmless and don’t contain harmful materials.
- They are not expensive.
- They don’t have foul odor irrespective of their handling.
- Acupressure mats have numerous acupressure points to provide instant relief.
- They give you relaxing and warm sensations after usage.
- Daily use of acupressure mats works effectively for sore muscles.
- Acupressure mats improve metabolism of the body as well as digestion.
- They give instant relief from pains and stress with their regular use of 20 minutes daily.
- Daily yoga exercises can be performed on acupressure mats to gain more benefits.
- The spikes of acupressure mats are sharp and efficient to enhance blood circulation.
I’m confused, where can I get an acupressure mat?
Don’t be confused as there are qualified and certified companies and suppliers that are selling quality acupressure mats. One of the tested and trusted companies is Ultimate You, LLC. A company established to help people become the very best version of themselves through increased health and wellness in all areas of their lives through its supplement and other healthy products. Let’s look at what makes them stand out amongst their peers?
Why choose Ultimate You, LLC?
Ultimate You is known for supplying and shipping best quality branded acupressure mats and other health equipment at an affordable price and always on time. Under listed below are some of the attributes that have kept Ultimate You, LLC fits and making us outstanding:
- Ultimate You, LLC supplies and shipping are reliable and prompt.
- The company consists of a group of qualified and committed team.
- It offers the best quality acupressure mats without compromising its production standard.
- Ultimate You, LLC supplies acupressure mats at affordable prices.
- Ultimate You, LLC’s customer services are well mannered and experienced to handle all your queries.
- Certified sources for the best and quality health instruments.
- Ultimate You, LLC has hitch-free modes of payment.
The knowledge of acupressure mats is important in achieving a better result. Having a feeling of pains with some visible pock marks at initial stage of your brief session on acupressure mats is normal and temporary. These feelings diminish with time from the next sessions.
The health benefits of acupressure are incomparable and worth every penny. However, acupressure mats are affordable and cost effective readily available online. This article has discussed all the needed information about acupressure mats and they are true. Follow them and you will be glad you did.